The story behind KoScrub is that we were seeing so many trends come and go within the beauty industry and understand just how difficult it's becoming for you find a product you can trust and actually works.
Instead of 3-5 products used in combination, we wanted to make sure you just need one. Instead of a product filled with chemicals, we wanted your KoScrub to be all natural. Instead of something which is finished within a month, we wanted your KoScrub to last 3. Instead of a product with cheap components, we wanted your KoScrub to have only the highest grade premium ingredients. Instead of something which is not sustainable for the environment, we wanted your KoScrub to be eco-friendly.
Instead of a trend that comes and goes. We wanted KoScrub to come and grow.
We added 3 unique infusions to each KoScrub. Deep Clean Charcoal, Revitalizing Green Tea and Gentle French Pink Clay.
We wanted to make your skin care regime simple again. So all you have to do is run your KoScrub under a tap and let the water absorb. You're KoScrub will become larger and softer. Massage around your face and let the KoScrub do all the work. You'll feel the difference from the first application! After, rinse with water and hang to dry. You use your KoScrub once daily and rotate regularly between the 3 types to makes sure your face gets maximum benefits from all the infusions. It even takes off make up! Just make sure for heavier layers you take the bulk off first.
Your KoScrub is 100% biodegradable and the packaging is 100% recyclable.
Lastly we pride ourselves on the quality of our ingredients and your KoScrub has 96% Premium Konjac extract with the other 4% being water and the unique infusion.
We even offer you a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you aren't happy with your KoScrub Facial Cleansing Kit, so what's there to lose?